Warehousing is the inventory control center in the logistics and supply chain
Through transportation, storage, distribution and other methods, the whole process of planning, implementation and management of raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products and related information from the place of production of the commodity to the place of consumption of the commodity is realized.
Warehousing management refers to the use of a set of design procedures to control the receipt and delivery of warehousing goods, balance and other operations, to ensure that the warehousing goods are intact, and to ensure the normal progress of production and business activities
Appostar provides warehousing companies with innovative and durable products, enabling warehousing to achieve fully automated operating procedures, saving time and effort
Logistics is economic activities that create time value
- Logistice can not only penetrate the upstream and downstream of the industry, but also has the intermediary function of shortening the circulation.
- Process and reducing the gap between production and sales.
- It also contributes to the intergration of cross-industry exchanges in the horizontal realtionship .
- For the overall competitiveness of various industries in the global market, logistics and warehousing
- lndustry really plays an indispensable and important role
- Warehousing is the inventory control center in the logistices and supply chain.
- Inventory cost is one of the main supply chain costs
- Warehousing is neither production nor trading, but one of the logistics activities serving production and trading.
- This shows that warehousing is only one of the logistiies, and there are other activities in logistiies.
- Warehousing should be integrated into the entire logistics system and should be linked and coordinated with other logistice activities.